Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive, Senior
- Req No.
Do you like interacting with customers, and meeting them face to face?
Are you someone who loves problem solving?
Senior Accounts Executives (Senior AEs) are empowered to grow and improve customer relationships with Computacenter. Senior AEs seek opportunities within their current customer base or can benefit from the many marketing activities sponsored by Computacenter. Travel to client sites is required. Computacenter Senior AEs work from a local Computacenter office and engage face-to-face with customers through a consultative sales approach to develop business plans to satisfy particular customer needs. You need a consistent track record of sales achievement, a high level of integrity, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. Additional competencies include strong communication and listening skills, the capability to settle, with the assistance of our extensive technical resources, the correct solutions, and then present and close these solutions.
• Enthusiastically engage end-user customers and vendors to increase collaborations and customer penetration and expansion.
• Present the Computacenter story to targeted customers face-to-face.
• Thorough preparation prior to customer meetings, as well as timely follow up after the meetings with customers and managers.
• Find short term and long-term sales opportunities via onsite discussions, marketing programs, and telemarketing.
• Possess and has the ability to expand deep understanding about vendor partnerships and Computacenter solutions, while being able to communicate these to the customers.
• Work closely with Sales Managers, Vendors, and Internal Resources to ensure open communications and delivery of the contracted solutions to our customers.
• Maintain sales certifications as outlined by vendors.
• Meet / engage with core vendors on a regular basis.
• Strategize and fully utilize the Business Acquisition Team (BAT) within the region.
• Embrace and support Computacenter’s mission and core values.
• Understand and abide by all security and operational policies.
• High product expectation (versus that of an Account Executive).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with consistent track record of success.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience specifically in selling hardware, software, and services with Minimum of 2 consecutive years of exceeding sales goal targets.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent social and communication abilities and the skills present in a group setting.
- Able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Project a professional image and strong business insight during customer interactions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology and the industry channel dynamics.
- Possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Prefer a strong working knowledge of computer system applications (e.g.: Windows, Microsoft Office, OSX, Salesforce).
- Validated sales track record.
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country’s best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.