Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Solutions Sales Executive - Burlington, VT - North East
at Frontline technologies
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Experience Level
Frontline Education is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with Frontline Education in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management
We have an opportunity for a software sales professional to join our dynamic sales team! This position is based in your home office.
Reporting to the Regional Sales leader, the Education Software Solution Sales Executive (ESE) is responsible for positioning Frontline’s Human Capital Management solution products and services to prospective K-12 school districts. The heart of the ESE role is to create long-term, consultative relationships with new and existing clients in the K-12 markets. To be successful as an ESE, you must become comfortable partnering with School Districts and School Boards to influence the buying decision process.
- High achiever – consistent goal and quota achievement, thrives on taking challenges head on to achieve excellence
- Learning agility – work diligently to earn a deep understanding of our solutions, the industry and accounts throughout the territory
- Resiliency – remains focused and optimistic in the face of challenges
- Conflict resolution and persuasiveness – enjoys selling, negotiating and building a good business case based on client needs, staying calm under pressure
- Consultative relationship builder – easily engages with clients to build rapport while uncovering significant needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies
- Collaborative - ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years outside sales experience in a SaaS, HCM or enterprise software environment. In addition, we seek the following:
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks in the territory, attending conventions, conferences and association meetings
- Proven track record of excellence in sales activity (awards, top rankings, etc.) using solution sales techniques
- Savvy using a platform software sales process with the ability to sell value vs. price
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team-oriented sales environment that allows for collaboration across service solution business lines
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff and management
- Proficient in web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool, as well as the RFP and bid process
- Ability to travel throughout the territory regularly, including occasional overnight
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, commission plan and stellar benefits. Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges.
Are you ready to make a true impact by joining a world class sales team that directly influences the education industry? Then let’s talk!
Frontline Education is proud to be a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
At Frontline, we are unique individuals, but we all hold to a set of guiding core values. Ultimately, many of them can be summed up in being trustworthy. We build relationships through open communication, which includes honesty, vulnerability, valuing team input and practicing personal and corporate humility. We lead by serving the best interests of those around us before ourselves (we call this “servant leadership”). At Frontline, we hire the right people and invest in those people through mentoring and professional development. While we work hard, we strive for harmony between work and family. Our values consistently impact those around us, whether it is by providing outstanding customer service or treating those outside the company with respect.