Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Freedom Plus Sales Manager will be responsible for the development, performance and tactical management of the Freedom Plus Sales team ensuring the sales team is meeting sales goals, regulatory requirements, and other efficiency targets in line with company vision and values.
The Sales Manager collaborates with the Director and Team Leads to establish plans to improve sales, operational efficiencies, and productivity of the individual Loan Consultants (Sales Agents) while directing improvement initiatives. The Manager contributes to individual and process development for Loan Consultants including training, coaching, and performance feedback.
- Coaches, inspires, and motivates sales team. Responsible for the performance and development of the Freedom Plus team.
- Ensures sales targets are met. Conducts monthly one-on-one reviews with Team Leads to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for improvement with Loan Consultant(s). Provides consistent and timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Directs coaching, development, and performance management of Team Leads and indirect coaching, development, and performance management of Loan Consultants.
- Develops new and or refines existing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Reduce operational friction within the loan application process
- Identify, catalogue, and implement best practices that deliver operational efficiency and higher sales output.
- Collaborate on the implementation of new processes, tools and technology.
- Develops and maintains internal customer relationships with enabling/supporting partners.
- Maintains accurate records of sales and activity reports for each Loan Consultant.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures sales team meets or exceeds all activity standards for prospecting calls, underwriting, presentations, contracts and closes.
- Delegates appropriately with responsibility, accountability and follow-up.
- Sets professional standard for the Freedom Plus sales team in areas of integrity, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching with Team Leads to build motivation and selling skills.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully interact/engage with all company employees.
- 7+ years in a Telesales/Call Center leadership role
- Working knowledge of loan origination, credit underwriting, and regulatory requirements
- Excellent collaborative and team building skills
- In-depth experience in call center workforce planning, workflow analysis, process mapping, input forecasting, and organizational design
- Ability to apply continuous improvement principles to drive efficiency and performance using Agile, Six Sigma and/or other process excellence tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day.
If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!