Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Client Enrollment (Sales) Manager
at Freedom Financial Network
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The New Client Enrollment (Sales) Manager is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned teams. The staff and manage Unit Manager Teams as well as lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment.
To be successful, you will be a strong people leader who has a proven track record of success with establishing plans and strategies to increase the overall productivity in a performance-based environment. You are confident in your expertise and prepared to make suggestions for the overall improvement of the team. You’ll be comfortable relying on your own processes and managing your time to ensure your teams are successful. When needed, you’ll also collaborate closely with the Director and VP of Sales as well as your peer group of other Sales Managers. You embody Freedom’s values and will be comfortable challenging the status quo while showing why a new way might make the best sense for the company.
- Oversee and manage acquisitions of Freedom Debt Relief enrollments
- Provide leadership to 4-6 direct reports (Unit Managers) and 80-100 indirect reports (Sales Agents)
- Manage and improve sales performance through KPI monitoring, problem resolution, pipelines management, system audits, and QA measurements
- Analyze performance trends based on department goals to track, measure, analyze and report production and efficiency standards
- Exceed monthly enrollment targets set forth based on marketing sales projections
- Coach, mentor, and develop teams, including new employee onboarding
- Conduct performance reviews, assess department needs and other operational strategy assessments
- Implement and reinforce company policies and procedures
- Active participation in team projects and cross-department collaboration
- Foster a workplace culture that is consistent with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Perform other duties and stretch assignments based on business need
- 2+ years of call center leadership experience within an inbound/outbound calling environment
- 4 + years of experience managing a team of direct reports with ownership of performance
- Familiarity with call center technology related to CRM, Workforce Management and telephony infrastructure
- Experience with call center operation analytics and QA management
- Proven leadership and ability to drive successful and productive sales teams
- Knowledge and expertise related to financial services is a plus
- Previous experience strategizing with Human Resources, Recruiting and Training to address department needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization, follow up and time management
- Working knowledge of and expertise with software including Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint, Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s degree required
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day.
If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!