Freedom Financial Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative-Consolidation Loans (start date 2/3/20
at Freedom Financial Network
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you will understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It is a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what is right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Outbound Loan Consultant
Are you interested in getting into sales? Do you have current or previous experience working in an outbound call center environment? Are you driven and hungry for the next step in your career?
We are looking for you!
Consolidation Plus is hiring entry-level loan consultants to join our sales team!
Consolidation Plus is a Freedom Debt Relief sister company that helps existing FDR clients accelerate their debt settlement program by loaning them the funds they need to get their enrolled debts settled faster. Our loan product is only available for qualified existing Freedom Debt Relief customers. This is an entry-level sales role with potential to move up into a senior sales role.
Start Date: 2/3/20
- Meet or exceed all monthly schedule adherence and utilization requirements.
- Make outbound calls to our existing customers and lead sources.
- Consult with potential clients on how the Consolidation Plus loan can assist them in graduating their FDR program at an accelerated rate.
- Enroll qualified clients in Consolidation Plus loan product.
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database while achieve monthly sales targets.
- 6+ months experience in a sales or customer-facing environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of lending terminology.
- 3-6 months of recent documentation showing strong performance in metrics-based environment.
- Ability for a shift between 7am – 6pm, Monday through Friday.
- Proven success in a fast-paced, multitasking call center environment.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence.
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM.
- Strong desire to succeed while supporting the company’s Core Values at all times.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly pay + monthly commission
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday