Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resort Sales Manager
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for proactively soliciting appropriate business opportunities through a combination of tele-prospecting and direct sales to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals
- Responsible for building Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience
- Participates in the development of the resort's sales and marketing strategies.
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals.
- Achieves individual and team goals within assigned market segment.
- Develops data and recommends programs to meet clients' needs.
- Prepares proposals with the Director of Sales that are geared to maximize profit while satisfying client needs.
- Solicits files on a timely basis to confirm business.
- Uses outside sales calls to solicit existing and new clients.
- Contacts in-house customers to foster additional business, repeat bookings, or referrals to other Radisson Hotels.
- Reviews individual goals on a quarterly basis; recommends and takes appropriate actions to achieve objectives in key result areas.
- Maintains proper flow of information within the Resort by reviewing sales work file of assigned accounts
- Communicates clients' requests to all departments in an effective and timely manner.
- Insures maximum occupancy on a daily basis by performing follow-ups on progress of groups booked with each department.
- Assists in the completion of monthly booking report.
- Prepares reports as necessary to improve management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude at all times and be committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years’ experience in sales required
- Four year college degree or equivalent educational experience
- Computer literate in current operating software including Opera, Meeting Broker, Cvent, Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and time management skills
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.