Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Gift Shop Sales Clerk
at Fort McDowell Casino
Sell, display, count and stock inventories. Order inventory when needed, assisting Supervisors in daily tasks. Maintain cleanliness of area by dusting, vacuuming, and trash fragments.
- Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced environment while maintaining utmost accuracy in the process of paperwork and payments of cash, credit cards, and comps.
- Prioritize various job duties.
- Must be 21 or older
- Must be neat in appearance.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Adaptable to a flexible schedule
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills with good cash handling ability.
- Must pass math test.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds.
- If hired, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug-screen and State/Tribal Licensing which includes an extensive background check.
- Must be able to work in a casino (smoking) environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE: Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Native American tribes. To be considered for Native American Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or Tribal ID with your application.