Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Catering Sales Manager
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the We-Ko-Pa Way
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of Banquets, Catering Functions to include our off site location Fort McDowell Adventures.
- Responsible for proactively soliciting banquet and catering business opportunities through a combination of tele-prospecting and direct sales.
- Responsible for assisting and coordinating with clients on everything they will need; from planning programs to selecting menus.
- Work with clients from the beginning of their event until end, building relationships and networking along the way.
- Must be an excellent leader and effective communicator who is quality and customer service focused
- Must have experience building rapport with clientele, developing solid business connections and coordinating events.
- Must be highly organized and be able to deal effectively with large volumes of work
- Must be able to lead and adapt quickly to new business development strategies.
- Responsible for hosting site inspections and maintaining strong customer relationships
- May lead event meetings, and work as a team member with the Sales and Banquet staff.
- Must be able to call on prospects and develop new business.
- Must be able to identify, qualify and engage potential new customers.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
-Four year college degree preferred
-Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
-Must have an excellent track record of success in hospitality business development, banquet & catering sales and hotel marketing
-Must have experience in Weddings- Full Service Catering
-Knowledge and experience selling into the local area (Phoenix/ Scottsdale) market preferred
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.