Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Architectural Sales Territory Manager (Outdoor Architectural products)
- 10-May-2019 to 15-Jun-2019 (EST)
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Forms+Surfaces is a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of architectural products used in public spaces around the globe. Our growing brand is known for its breadth of product lines, including outdoor site furniture, outdoor lighting, transit shelters, surface materials, elevator interiors, doors and hardware, information displays, wall systems, and columns.
We currently are seeking an experienced, highly motivated professional who resides in the Nashville, TN area for the position of Territory Manager, Nashville Region with a focus on our entire line of exterior architectural products.
The chosen candidate will reside in the Nashville area. By specializing in outdoor architectural product lines, you can strengthen your product expertise and build stronger relationships with the Landscape architectural/design community and other specifiers of our products.
Beyond stellar sales skills, the ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong, experience-based understanding of the A&D community; proven success in working with landscape architects/designers, contractors, architects, facility owners, and other specifiers.
- The ability to craft technical, "substitution-proof" specifications and follow them throughout the bidding and ordering cycle.
- In-depth knowledge of specifiers' needs, requirements, and concerns, and the ability to offer creative solutions to their challenges.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. Our Territory Managers typically have more than a hundred projects moving through different phases of the sales cycle concurrently.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills, along with the ability to fully utilize our CRM software and other technologies.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment and engaging team members throughout the organization - Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Design - to accomplish a common goal.
This is a unique opportunity that offers career independence and control with a company that provides ample support, training and hands-on mentoring to help ensure success. This position will allow you to work in an established territory and partner with an experienced Territory Manager for added support and guidance.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate Architect/Landscape Architect/Designer (or related) and have some specific technical Architectural or related experience before transitioning into a sales role calling on end users in the Landscape A&D community. Must have strong contacts in the local A&D community to be considered for this role!
Local candidates only and only those with experience within the A&D or related community will be considered!
Forms+Surfaces an impressive array of solution-based products, state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, and a growing international presence with a family feel. If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit www.forms-surfaces.com/careers or apply via this posting.