Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Support Representative
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Our Compliance software division helps financial services firms mitigate internal and regulatory risk with Protegent Surveillance, manage new account openings and maintenance with Protegent On-board and tackle mark manipulation and insider trading concerns with Protegent Market Abuse.
What you will be doing:
As a Product Support Representative in the Protegent team, you will be the primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship. This involves building strong relationships with client contacts and the coordination of the client loyalty process. Working as part of a global team you will coordinate and work with other functional and technical teams to resolve issues for FIS’ clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• You will provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries
• Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone, email or client support ticketing portal
• Recreate client issues in a test environment, Identifying and documenting how applications and systems interact to support business processes
• You will handle client escalations and ensure client satisfaction by proactively communicating with multiple resource levels, including high-level management
• Documents customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development
• May select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What you bring:
• You will have the experience and confidence to act independently to manage client issues, client engagement, client communication and issue triage
• Excellent communication skills to work effectively in a client facing role
• A financial service background
• SQL, MS Excel
Added bonus if you have:
• Experience in a Compliance department or a Software Vendor environment
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?