First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Sales Manager
at First International Bank & Trust
National Sales Manager
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
First International Bank and Trust / Kotapay is seeking a seasoned sales manager to lead our Kotapay sales team. Who is Kotapay? Kotapay moves money electronically through the ACH Network. For example, payroll direct deposit, billing transactions, credit card processing. Kotapay has customers in all 50 states with a majority of those being CPA firms and payroll processors.
Join a culture that encourages innovation, inspires ideas, supports change and doesn’t set boundaries on what success looks like. Recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the National Sales Manager position and submit your online application!
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Kotapay, the National Sales Manager will be responsible for selling ACH and other services to businesses coast to coast as well as leading the Sales Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Understand existing partner pricing structures.
- Identify and sell to new processing prospects.
- Identify and report on potential new partners.
- Attend local and national tradeshows (20-30 travel days per year).
- Identify and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing.
- Utilize company CRM to track all prospect activities before and after the sale.
- Maintain relationships and cross sell to existing customers.
- Attain monthly and annual sales goals.
- Generate new business through prospecting, cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Work with business owners and office managers to gain business.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises 3 to 10 employees in the Sales Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Must possess a minimum of a 4 year degree or related experience in Sales, with an emphasis on being self-reliant and able to work within a team environment. Must have the ability to work with Windows and Microsoft Office products.