First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Service Representative
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide exemplary customer service on inbound and outbound calls for FAB&T and Card Assets customers. Answer inquiries from customers and employees about accounts. Perform a wide range of clerical duties related to the customer's account. Effectively and efficiently activate ATM, Debit and Credit Cards. Reset passwords and enable online access. Because the call center is a 24/7 operation, this position requires availability during extended banking hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for taking incoming calls and e-mails. Respond and resolve account and cardholders' concerns in a professional, timely manner, within delegated authority. Ascertain facts, identify problem(s) and resolve disputes amicably. Escalate unresolved disputes to management.
2. Document telephone contacts and resolutions on the Credit Card accounts in Evolve.
3. Conducts research on customer accounts; provides copies of checks, deposits and statements as needed.
4. Account maintenance i.e. process stop payment orders, set up automatic transfers between accounts, account type changes, closes and re-opens checking and savings accounts, name removals, payable on death designations, and address changes. Process transfers between accounts by request from customers. Verify funds on checks. Responsible for taking, verifying and entering phone payments on credit card accounts.
5. Maintains ATM/Debit and Credit card records, activates, cancels cards and maintains card limits. Orders ATM/Debit and Credit cards when reported lost/stolen or worn out.
6. Reviews online banking enrollments and contacts new OLB customers to verify OLB access was requested by the account holder; confirm the customer does not have any concerns maneuvering within OLB. Answers inquiries regarding Online Banking; resets passwords and enables online access.
7. Correspond with customers using email and completes requests for any maintenance requested through OLB. Completes all address changes and stop payments requested through OLB.
8. Handles special projects by doing massive maintenance to checking and savings account and massive orders for debit cards that have been compromised.
9. Responsible for recommending fee reversals and other monetary adjustments on Cardholder accounts.
10. Effectively handling of multiple reports i.e. fraud.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Understands and adheres to all compliance issues, attends training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US patriot Act, Security, and Credit Card Lending.