First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Serve as the primary point of contact for the Card Division's financial institution partners; driving application volume for each assigned agent using financial analytics, research, and needs assessment to drive maximum agent production. Create agent marketing goals and devise solutions to increase productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Understand and explain the value of the credit card program to our established agents. These agents include Community Banks, Credit Unions, and Co-branded businesses.
2. Act as the main point of contact for all assigned agents. While the primary responsibility is to increase application volume; other duties include marketing, resolving technological issues, and communicating industry trends.
3. Using research, analytics, and effective reporting, devise spend campaigns to increase spend for existing agent cardholder accounts. Implement spend campaigns and measure results.
4. Monitor and document the financial health of all assigned agents on a quarterly basis; providing appropriate feedback to management.
5. Engage agents in targeted marketing solutions, and ensure that agent has adequate resources to effectively promote the branded card.
6. Design and deploy agent online marketing components related to the card program, in conjunction with Compliance.
7. Effectively handle multiple reports that measure application volume, approval rates, interchange, and ancillary services.
8. Occasionally travel to visit select agents upon request.
9. Document all interaction with the agent in a clear/concise manner.
10. Interact with other departments effectively and build upon a comprehensive understanding of the card division.
11. Assist agent banks with sales of card products to their VIP, high net worth, affluent customers, both business and consumer, acting on behalf of the agent and guiding the application and communication processes.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Understands and adheres to all compliance issues, attends training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US Patriot Act, Security, and Credit Card Lending. Must adhere to special shift hours as agreed or instructed by manager. Early evening work is occasionally required along with possible weekend assignments. Flexible schedules are available. May require occasional travel within the US.