Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager - Integrated Marketing (NYC)
at Finn Partners
Account Manager- Integrated Marketing (NYC)
Join FINN PARTNERS and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing firms in the world. We’re entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners.
The Account Manager is a relationship manager and the primary liaison between the client and the agency and is responsible for all details related to the client relationship. The AM handles multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and has a close eye on both the macro and micro view of accounts. The AM is responsible for setting a vision for how the account should run successfully and is measured on their ability to proactively deploy the processes and tools needed to reach a successful outcome.
Applicants must have at least four-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account/project management.
- Manages all day-to-day details of ongoing projects and ensures quality control of creative work
- Serves as the primary internal point of contact for all project details
- Proactively seeks opportunities to improve process on accounts; takes responsibility for success and failures of the internal team
- Ability to navigate and adapt to different work styles and work in the grey areas
- Understands how to develop successful client relationships and proactively develops the account to allow for that success
- Manages client expectations about budgets, schedules and project scope
- Participates in creative and PR meetings
- Cultivates positive client relationship and looks for opportunities to grow existing business; takes opportunities to visit clients in-person
- Works closely with Traffic Manager, PMs and internal teams to help ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manages status of project budgets; proactively navigates risks
- Works closely with the team to ensure that projects meet deadlines
- Resolves problems associated with projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Oversees business intelligence reporting (budget, burn rate, resourcing) from project manager and proactively flags issues
- Delegates work to the relationship coordinator and project managers
- Supports some new business pitches and direction
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least four-plus years of agency or design studio experience in account/project management
- G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Acrobat experience a plus
- An in-depth understanding of websites, content management systems (WordPress), social media, digital advertising, and user experience is key to success in this position
- An in-depth understanding of timelines and budgets
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project communication, management, and organizational skills
- Must be a solutions-oriented problem solver and strategic thinker
- Must be a team player
- Must thrive on managing multiple projects
Please email your resume, your cover letter detailing your agency based client relationship leadership experience, your USA Right To Work Status, and your desired salary in $USD for this role to email@example.com
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 750 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Boston, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.