Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BPM New Business Sales Associate - Business Process Management Solutions
- Global Client Services
- Regular Full-Time
At EXL, we believe there is always a better way.
We look deeper to find solutions and make it happen.
Ours is a company built on value and trust with our clients’ priorities driving our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
Our solutions integrate operations management services with analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and a long-term business impact.
The BPM New Business Sales Associate main function is to target assigned industry companies and successfully sell EXL's full set of BPM & Advisory services to them.
The BPM New Business Sales Associate is also responsible for achieving the assigned annual revenue quota by actively managing their newly won accounts.
- End-to-end responsibility across the entire sales cycle including:
- prospecting, cold calling, lead qualification, pitching, and presenting BPM & Advisory solutions.
- preparing proposals /RFPs, as well as negotiating and closing BPM & Advisory deals.
- Develop specific sales plans for each new client account won so they can maintain business and where possible increase the sales volume.
- Translate clients’ strategic requirements into EXL-enabled solutions to improve their business results.
- Work with others to achieve better results and forge close working relationships and alliances in order to get things done internally for the client.
- Position EXL as a strategic partner, trusted adviser, and value-creator to assigned industry clients
- Stay on top of information needed by prospective customers in an effort to serve as a resource
- Seek to provide an appropriate solution by understanding what the customer is trying to accomplish
- Be flexible in the sales approach or solution to accommodate the customer versus force fit the customer to an existing model.
- Understand the financial impact of developments on the industry and company.
- Orchestrate EXL’s services into solutions that meet client’s business objectives, while delivering measurable results
- Work closely with Delivery teams to meet and exceed client expectations, and resolve relationship and/or operations issues in a timely manner for new clients won.
- Collaborate with other CEs, Delivery Leaders and EXL Leaders to grow the overall newly won portfolio.
- Participate in client visits, industry events, trade shows, conferences and/or other marketing events as necessary.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, graduate degree a plus.
- 3 - 8 years of career experience in BPM sales
- Preferably experience in a similar vertical / domain / Industry
Key elements for the role:
- Recent experience in mining long term complex multi-million dollar accounts, services or solutions and adding new accounts
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships.
- Broad functional knowledge within the BPM industry with ability to understand and connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points.
- Strategically minded and able to provide a consultative and solution-minded sales solution to prospective clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural global environment.