Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Environmental Systems Research Institute, inc.
- Job Category
- Finance and Accounting
- Job ID
Your previous payroll experience can be put to excellent use in our Accounting Department. We have an opening that will allow you to utilize your expertise and eye for detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Process semi-monthly multi-state payroll
- Enter employee payroll data (banking, taxes, allowances, garnishments)
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Audit employee timesheet and payroll results and verify manual payroll adjustments
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures and report needed changes
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Self-starter able to use sound business judgment in carrying out assigned tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access
- 3+ years of high volume payroll experience, preferably with Ceridian Dayforce
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Team oriented
- Flexible and able to work with deadlines
- Good customer service skills
- High school diploma (associate's degree preferred)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.