Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Customer Assistance Representative Lincoln Park, IL
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Lincoln Park
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is regular part time.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Uptown location:
- Friday 7:30am-6pm, Saturday 7am-12pm, Sunday 7am-12pm
- Saturday 7am-12pm, Sunday 7am-12pm, Monday 7:30am-6pm
- Lincoln Park location
Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday 8:30am-2pm, Sunday 9am-1pm
Saturday 9am-2pm, Sunday 9am-1pm, Monday 7am-7pm
- Bucktown location
Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 10am-1pm
Monday 7am-7pm, Thursday 11am-7pm, Saturday 8am-3pm
- Uptown location: