Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Rental Sales Agent
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Sales - Sales
- Charleston Intl Arpt
- Airport / City
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques, facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience as well as performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
National and Alamo have an exciting opportunity for motivated, experienced sales professionals.
The Rental Sales Agent position at the Charleston International Airport is a commission based sales position offering great earning potential. Our Rental Sales Agents earn an average of $35,000 - $45,000 annually with an hourly + commission based pay plan!
Looking for candidates with experience in commissioned based sales, incentive based sales, account executive, account manager, commission sales, incentive sales, sales executive, account executive, sales representative, business development, B2B sales, sales coordinator, sales manager, wireless communication sales, consumer electronics sales, who are looking for commission or incentive sales opportunities with a stable industry leader.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience with the same employer
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation and it must be at least 2 years old.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work a Full-Time schedule (40hrs/week) including weekends, nights and holidays