Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Service Agent (car washer)- Car Sales Department, Wayne NJ
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Northern NJ - Mahwah/Wayne Area
- Automotive / Transportation - Service Agent/Car Washer/Detailer
- Job ID
Founded in 1962 by Veteran WWII Navy Pilot Jack Taylor, Enterprise Car Sales is a service of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand, which is owned by Enterprise Holdings, the largest car rental company in the world. A pioneer in the concept of the haggle-free car-buying experience, Enterprise Car Sales has more than 130 locations nationwide.
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WITH A MAXIMUM OF 25 HOURS/WEEK
LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS: 1546 Route 23 N Wayne, NJ 07470
COMPENSATION OF $11.75 PER HOUR
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing at accept hourly compensation of $11.75 per hour
- Must be within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to branch location
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Apart from religious observations, are you available to work the entire schedule listed?
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
11am-7pm (1 hour meal break)
|11am-7pm (1 hour meal break)|
11am-7pm (1 hour meal break)
New Jersey DMV Requirements:
First-time drivers or under 21 years old:
If you are a first-time driver or under age 21, you must complete the mandatory Graduated Driver License (GDL) program requirements. New Jersey’s GDL program introduces driving privileges gradually to first-time drivers and individuals under the age of 21.