Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Customer Assistance Representative Sr. at Enterprise Kona Waikoloa Marriott
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Part Time 30-39 hours per week Customer Assistance Representative, Sr. (CAR Sr.) at the Kona Waikoloa Marriott location (96738)!
The CAR Sr. will provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers as they arrive and depart from the location.
They will maintain a friendly, efficient environment for all customers and assist in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The starting rate of pay is $13.50/hr.
- Provides a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Identifies and attends to the customer by name, verifies rental agreement and reservation.
- Prepares any and all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Reviews rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Understands and communicates rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sells optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment.
- Offers all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate exchange and return vehicle process.
- Assists to assess condition of rental return at location and ensures a smooth and effective return service.
- Reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return to ensure customer’s complete satisfaction and thanks each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
- Works on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
- Responsible for notifying a manager of any customer concern and/or known vehicle problems and required vehicle maintenance.
- Maintains the appearance of the rental counters and customer areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Cleans vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed.
- Maintains a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by a manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Minimum 6 months experience handling basic customer service and office administration functions.
- Must have a minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observance, must be able to work a part-time schedule of 30-39 hours a week which may include weekends, nights and holidays.