Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Rental Sales Agent
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Job ID
- Sales - Sales
- Bangor Intl Airport
- Airport / City
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Our Bangor International Airport branch office has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Rental Sales Agent representing the National and Alamo brands. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. The RSA facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. The RSA performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position with a pay rate of $11.50/hour plus a sales commission bonus which has a large impact on overall compensation. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vison insurance, paid vacation time paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The selected candidate must be able to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 3pm-Midnight with a 1 hour break each day.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 6 months commission or incentive based sales experience
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 3pm-Midnight