Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Administrative Representative will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch. The starting pay for this position is $10.20 an hour.
Must have availability to work the following part time schedule:
Monday 8am-6pm, Wednesday 8am-1pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
This position is located at our Garden City, GA Branch
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers as they pick up and return vehicles
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, transfer and key logs, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail or administrative support experience
Must have availability to work Part Time: Monday 8am-6pm, Wednesday 8am-1pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-12pm
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Applicant cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise Rent-A-Car within the last 6 months.
- Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record:
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years.