Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aortic Account Manager - Tampa
at Endologix, inc.
- Job ID
Promotes, sells, and services the company’s products directly to vascular specialists within an assigned geographic area.
- Possess superior clinical knowledgeable of the Company’s products, their clinical application, indications, contraindications, implant techniques and procedural troubleshooting. Be capable of instructing new users and their staff on the use of the products in an in-vitro environment.
- Utilize a clinical sales approach to influence doctor and staff to purchase and commit to using company products. Meets with assigned group of physicians and physician’s staff on a consistent basis to promote and detail products and services, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company’s products and services.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to solicit orders, or to qualify them as sales prospects for the company.
- Participate in clinical meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows when designated.
- Understands and supports the company’s policies and procedures as it pertains to product complaint handling and required regulatory reporting.
- Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas established by company.
- Follows corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
- Collects and reports competitive information to Marketing.
- Prepares periodic reports including weekly call reports, weekly expense reports, periodic general reports, and other reports as assigned.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales proposals/contracts for orders obtained and perspective orders.
- Other responsibilities assigned as needed outside the scope of this list, with any special instructions issued at the time of assignment, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree required, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Ten years of related experience