Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Sales - Finance and Banking
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years ofexperience of working with some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance,Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through theDigital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helpsits clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them fromideation to production.
Endava has over 5,000 employees located in offices in NorthAmerica and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria,Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endavarecognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers forpeople and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice incertain regions.
We are looking for proven new business sales people from an ITServices Background, not a product sales background.
The candidates we are looking to hire should have a demonstrabletrack record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services deals.
Candidates must understand the concepts and key messages behindAgile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of softwaredevelopment (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience ofselling into one or more of the following industry verticals: Finance, Banking,Insurance & Payments
Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record ofover achieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
We are looking for a senior salesperson to join our team who isable to quickly understand and leverage our experience and has the same hungerfor growth we have. We feel to do this; the right candidate must acquire andcare for their customers professionally and with passion. With their distinctsales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customerrequirements will be able to prove potential customers of our world-classcapability and build long-term collaborative relationships.
Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in thesector
Self-responsible implementation of the sales process fromacquisition to completion
Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation incontract negotiations
- Several years' experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving. Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines. Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role.
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work.
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organizing, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities
- Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
- Experience in sales of offshore, nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in the Finance, Banking, Insurance and Payments
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
Offer and Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a GlobalOrganization
- Career Developmentopportunities
- Work/Life benefits
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Training opportunities
- Robust benefits package which includes options for:
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts(Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
- Paid Life Insurance andAD&D Coverage
- Wellness Benefits
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.