Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Sales - Finance and Banking
Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years ofexperience of working with some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance,Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through theDigital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helpsits clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them fromideation to production.
Endava has over 5,000 employees located in offices in NorthAmerica and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria,Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endavarecognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers forpeople and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice incertain regions.
- Generate, qualify, and close new business opportunities through various sales activities including, but not limited to, cold calling, attending networking or trade events and utilization of own network.
- Tracking and managing leads through the appropriate stage of the sales funnel.
- Leveraging internal teams through collaboration.
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of external networks.
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
- Participation and moderation of external events
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business development role from an IT services (not products) company.
- Experience specifically selling full life-cycle software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support) services into one of the following business sectors: Finance, Banking, Insurance & Payments.
- Thorough understanding of IT principles and practices including the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services.
- Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of overachieving sales targets.
- Advanced level communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Possess and demonstrates energetic hunter-style approach to business development.
- Collaborative and personable with the ability to partner effectively with employees across the organization.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines.
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Familiarity with business proposals: Methods and techniques for preparing and presenting proposals, business cases, and statements of work.
- Familiarity with presentation methods and techniques for delivering effective presentations.
- Understanding of methods, techniques, and tools for planning, organizing, resourcing, and coordinating on going (non-project) activities.
Offer and Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a GlobalOrganization
- Career Developmentopportunities
- Work/Life benefits
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary package including eligibility to participate in Equity Share Save program.
- Training opportunities and tuition reimbursement for qualifying programs.
- Robust benefits package which includes options for:
- Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts(Medical, Transit, and Dependent Care)
- Paid Life Insurance andAD&D Coverage
- Wellness Benefits
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.