Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reservations Sales Specialist (16739)
at Enchantment Resort
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an international luxury resort and spa reservations sales team. Enchantment Group's Reservation Sales Associates use state of the art technology, effective sales skills and brand marketing to convert reservations for award-winning luxury resorts in Sedona, Virginia and the Caribbean. Hourly compensation + monthly sales incentive.
The ideal candidate is courteous, self-motivated and detail-oriented. Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills and possess excellent telephone etiquette. The position requires thorough knowledge of hospitality reservations applications and MS Windows / Office software.
Basic Function: Handle incoming and outgoing reservations calls in a call center environment and effectively sell the properties using specific selling techniques and standards to ensure maximum profitability
- Assist guests by selling future room reservations as well as make changes to existing reservations in a knowledgeable and timely manner
- Complete an in-house training course on effective selling techniques and standards, and effectively utilize these skills to maximize revenue
- Answer all incoming calls and emails in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide guests with the requested information concerning the facilities, locations, services and surrounding area
- Process all guest reservations, including guest follow up, obtaining all necessary information and accurately entering it into the PMS system
- Assist the group coordinator as needed, assisting with rooming lists, pick up reports, suite blocks and reviewing accuracy in room assignments and billing
- Assist Corporate Senior Manager of Reservations Sales with a variety of tasks not limited to brochure requests, gift certificate processing, and data entry
- Complete all daily checklists and reports
- Must meet or exceed established booking conversion rates, average handling time guidelines and other performance metrics associated with this position
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Received: Corporate Senior Manager of Reservations Sales
A minimum of one year customer service experience is required. Prior resort/hotel reservations experience preferred. High school diploma or equivalent education required. Must possess intermediate computer skills with the ability to learn and master multiple software systems. Prior experience with Microsoft Office, V1 or Navis systems preferred. Ability to deal with internal & external guests while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident telephone skills and etiquette. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, have a strong eye for details, be results driven, possess strong interpersonal and administrative skills, demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm. Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with different levels of management. Flexibility with schedule, able to work weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- 95% Sitting/5% Standing
- Good hearing
- Computer screen reading 1-3 feet
- Manual dexterity
- Lifting & carrying up to 20 pounds