Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Director, Sales & Marketing, IT Solutions
at Eisai Inc.
The Senior Director, Sales and Marketing IT Solutions is responsible for long-range strategy planning and policy development to address complex business issues as well as the full systems development life cycle management of projects/programs supporting Eisai’s sales, marketing, market access and digital engagement solutions. This position has responsibility for aligning business needs and IT solutions with a focus on external customers and ultimately, patients/caregivers.
In this role, he/she will provide direction for business and technical resources, serve as the primary escalation point from project/program inception to delivery, and direct the definition and development of the project management infrastructure, methods, and quality plans. Serves as the strategic interface to business unit leads, forming alliances on projects, demand management, operational decisions, scheduling requirements/conflicts and vendor contract clarification.
Overall accountability for serving as the strategic interface with the commercial business functions selling and marketing Eisai products and services. The appointed leader will engage with these business functions for the purpose of business/IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and IT (at the executive level). Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance around relevant business and IT initiatives.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information science, management information systems, or business administration
• Minimum of 15 years related work experience.
• Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience leading and managing IT teams to architect and deploy sales and marketing IT solutions in the pharma and/or biotech industry.
• Life science IT leader with proven experience in IT application planning, development, deployment and support in the sales and marketing domain.
• Strong business analysis skill and experience, including development of business/IT vision and strategy, requirements definition, process modeling, and operating model design
• Solid systems orientation with a thorough familiarity of emerging technologies such as cloud computing, mobility, social, IoT, and big data and its applicability to the sales and marketing solution area
• Strong problem solving ability through insightful solutions which address complex issues. Ability to dissect root cause of issues creating the best solution for Eisai considering quality, cost, and speed requirements.
• Strong technical knowledge and extensive application support experience of systems and applications within the sales and marketing pharma and biotech domain.
• Strong understanding of applicable sales and marketing business functions including principles, practices, and procedures.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Strong understanding of project management principles and Systems Development Life Cycle standards.
• Experience in managing application / system changes in accordance with computer system validation, 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP policies
City: Woodcliff Lake
State: New Jersey