Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospitality Territory Sales Manager
at Ecolab Inc.
Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Hospitality Territory Sales Manager in the Fredericton market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this outside sales offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Following the completion of training, you will obtain the opportunity to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a non-decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with training, regular and emergency service and sales demonstrations
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained by demonstrating safe equipment use
Weekend Rotation: 1 in 3 weekends
- High School diploma, Post secondary education preferred
- 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical problem solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
This is an ahead of need position in anticipation of future need in the area!
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at?Ecolab Inc.