East West Family of Companies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager
at East West Family of Companies
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join the East West Hospitality team!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager for the Vail Valley. If you are a relationship builder who is self motivated, goal oriented, and enjoys working in a fast paced environment, we would love to meet you!
- Lead overall owner acquisition strategy and develop business plan to increase rental inventory and incremental vacation rental revenues
- Work proactively and effectively with brokerage community to develop and grow referral programming that generates new inventory for the EWH rental/homecare programs and drives vacation rental referrals
Location: East West Hospitality Office - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000 / year + commissions
Schedule: Monday - Friday (some evenings and weekends required)
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Four years combined experience as a sales leader; real-estate sales experience sales helpful
- Proven track record in relationship sales with demonstrated ability to achieve goals and revenue targets
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.