DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive Filtration
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleAccount Executive Filtration
Overview of the Account Executive - Filtration
This position promotes growth through identifying and acquiring long-term, "preferred" customers. Utilizes outside sales activities and techniques, focused on water filtration sales in the B2B (small / medium office, commercial, and hospitality markets) and B2C (residential), to drive customer acquisition.
Meet position performance objectives, delivering business results to exceed goals.
- Prospect and acquire high quality, long-term, customers to support growth through acquisition, within a defined territory.
- Match client needs to company products and services.
- Identify and overcome customer objections.
- Make sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers at various locations; I.E. businesses, shows, exhibits, etc.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline through cold calling, outbound calls & networking.
- Maintains continuous pipeline of target customers for acquisition. Inputs all material information into CRM and continually monitors progress.
- Responsible to ensure timely and accurate new account set-up. Works cross-functional, ensuring all elements of on-boarding are executed to customer satisfaction.
- Cross-sell products and services to our existing customer base as well as prospect for new business.
- Influence account decision makers in order to achieve sales volume and margin targets within assigned territories.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational counterparts, networking groups and potential clients.
- Effectively communicate the full range of available products and services offered.
- Execute all marketing and sales programs to drive incremental volume.
- Ability to drive and operate company vehicles.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to effectively implement customer acquisition strategies.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and prior experience utilizing a CRM preferred.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize while meeting sales quotas.
- Ability to develop working knowledge of water filtration.
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 pounds, as needed.
- Valid and current Driver's License
- Ability to meet DS Services Driver Qualification Policy.
- Ability to travel in support of company initiatives.
Who We Are