Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager Trainee
at Dreamstyle Remodeling
Dreamstyle Remodeling, America’s #1 Remodeler is seeking a high-energy sales professional that has the desire and ability to become a Sales Manager in the home improvement industry.
We seek a professional, bright, energetic, organized individual to recruit, hire, lead, train, motivate, manage and develop a high performance team of event marketers . The position pays very well with a solid base, commissions, bonuses and is an ideal opportunity for a serious motivated person that wants to earn a great income.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can grow with the company we just might be the right fit!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of face to face sales teams.
- Developing productive teams and building an outstanding culture as these teams will be the first face of our company.
- Motivating and coaching teams to reach daily and monthly goals.
- Oversee training program as well as field activity, daily role-playing, meetings, and supervising in the field.
- Execute our canvassing methodology and scripting.
- Maximize canvasser development.
- Develop a combination of strategic staffing, scheduling, planning, and training.
Must possess the following:
- Ability to be an active member of marketing leadership team.
- Ability to create and follow annual budget.
- Knowledge of managing canvassing team mapping, tracking and permitting.
- Ability to organize training materials, lead sheets, and call-behind-lead program
- Skills to develop advanced canvassing techniques and monitor leads.
- Availability for weekends.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Canvassing/canvassing management or similar non-traditional marketing experience is a big plus.
- Ability to think quickly, strong verbal skills and time management skills.
- Comprehensive training to succeed
- Base salary, great commissions and bonuses to earn a high income along with a full benefits package
- True opportunity for personal career growth and advancement with a leading company