Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager - Home Improvement
at Dreamstyle Remodeling
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the best home contractor in the Southwest U.S. and the largest remodeling company in the U.S.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 67,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset – their home – because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
We are currently looking for a talented Sales Manager with a demonstrated record of success with in-home sales. This person will be responsible for building and developing one of our newest and fastest growing divisions with significant growth potential both at the individual level and at the corporate level. This position requires a person with strong leadership skills along with an accomplished sales background. The growth potential for this position can not be overstated. If you are a strong leader, B2C sales professional capable of developing and building a significant corporate sales division, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. This position will be based in Albuquerque and cover New Mexico and Texas initially.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, develop and motivate existing and new sales staff in sales and communication techniques.
- Manage and train sales staff in reporting requirements and proper documentation of sales contracts.
- Coordinate communications between administration and other departments as needed.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports and develop sales forecasts.
- Keep informed of competitor activity.
- Ensure all sales staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- 5+ years successful sales experience and accomplishments, sales management experience, strong preference for B2C in-home sales.
- High School diploma/GED, college degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office, experienced using CRM programs
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales closing abilities
- Significant in-home sales experience
- Successful track record of hiring, training and retaining sales staff
- Must pass background check and provide employment references
We offer lucrative compensation for the successful manager, full benefits and significant career growth opportunities with America's leading home remodeling company.