Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vacancy Management Sales Representative (Travel) - Pharmaceutical
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Pharmaceutical Sales
The Eversana VACANCY MANAGEMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE is accountable and responsible for his/her own territory as well as covering vacant territories within a specific geographic region. This person will potentially travel Monday through Friday as needed to cover vacant territories in the region - to include overnight travel as needed. This representative will be selling a specialty pharmaceutical product to designated specialty target physicians. This person will be expected to meet and surpass both behavioral metrics such as reach and frequency, as well as designated sales goals on a monthly basis. This position is an EXEMPT full-time position that includes a competitive salary and bonuses (based on goal attainment), company credit card to cover reimbursable travel expenses, a car allowance and mileage reimbursement, paid time off, company paid holidays, and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company's integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded - I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight - I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action - I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent - I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together - I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters - I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It - I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Our employees are tasked with delivering excellent business results through the efforts of their teams. These results are achieved by:
- Takes ownership and demonstrates the ability to drive monthly sales results through superior selling skills
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Above average interpersonal, platform, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to observe and identify market opportunities and challenges and subsequently develop, plan, implement, and follow through with action plans to positively influence opportunities and challenges
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers within physician offices
- Consistently exhibits a high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating the company’s products, as well as the related disease state(s) and competitive products
- Must pose the ability to work effectively in a team environment while positive, open communication and collaboration with coworkers and counterparts is exercised
- Completes all administrative duties in a timely fashion and works within the specified budget
- Consistently executes all field sales activities with a high degree of professionalism in accordance with established promotional guidelines
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- Vacancy Management position requires 100% flexibility to travel within a designated geographic region --- often times with short notice. Example: you may cover your "home territory" for 1 to 2 weeks then travel to another vacant territory and cover that for 3 weeks -- or you may be covering the vacant territory for 2 months - travel requirement will vary based on need
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University -- focus in business or life science is preferred
- 1 + years prior "business to business" sales experience OR lighter pharmaceutical sales experience OR may consider a new college grad with extensive accomplishments such as college athletics, student government, and/or entrepreneurial experience
- Must be able to learn clinical/scientific information and be able to discuss/sell a product that is indicated for a complex disease state(s)
- Documented successful sales track record is preferred
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to execute a sales and marketing plan
- Ability to manage a territory budget and function in a fast-paced emerging company environment
- Computer and data base analysis proficiency related to operation of territory
- Vacancy Management position requires 100% flexibility to travel within a designated geographic region (to include overnight travel) --- often times with short notice.