Discovery Communications, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator - Integrated Ad Sales Mktg
at Discovery Communications, LLC
- Requisition ID
- US-NY-New York City
- Career Category
- Advertising Sales
- Company Employee Full-Time
Discovery Inc. is looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team. The Integrated Ad Sales Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of cross-platform marketing programs across Discovery's brands. This role will also have an opportunity to work on key initiatives across Discovery’s US networks which include: HGTV, ID, Animal Planet, DIY Network, Food Network, TLC, OWN, Cooking Channel, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, Science & Motor Trend Network. This position reports directly to the Manager of Integrated Ad Sales Marketing.
1. Support the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team in developing and executing marketing initiatives across HGTV, Investigation Discovery (ID), and Animal Planet.
2. Manage collection of sponsor assets and approval processes to fully implement added value such as On-Air Custom Billboards, Short form, and Tagged Tune-Ins, as well as turnkey digital and social assets.
3. Maintain all tracking documents for sponsorships, including internal department documents as well as documents with Sales and various teams across the company
4. Assist team with responding to RFPs with both linear and digital solutions by working in tandem with various network departments including Branded Entertainment, Production, Consumer Marketing, Digital, Programming, Talent, Legal, etc.
5. Work with Sales on schedules for Sponsorship packages and with Commercial Operations to manage correct airing of promotions
6. Assist with budget management and invoicing
7. Provide administrative support (as needed) on special projects such as Upfront presentation/toolkit, along with providing support to the team on presentation development, Sales materials such as recaps/sizzle reels and note taking
8. Act as key contact for the Integrated Ad Sales Marketing team and maintain open communication at all times
9. Sustain in-depth knowledge of consumer and media/marketing industry trends in order to help create unique partnership offerings that differentiate Discovery from competitive Networks
* At least 1 year of relevant experience (such as advertising agency, digital marketing, media sales/marketing, event marketing, client-side marketing or Sales support role).
* Must possess a solution oriented, proactive and positive attitude.
* Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience. Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
* Detail oriented and comfort working with numbers (i.e. marketing budgets)
* Ability to complete projects accurately and in a timely manner
* A clear understanding of the importance of client service and professionalism
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Must have legal right to work in the US
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY