Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Contact Representative
at Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Job TitleCustomer Contact Representative
Enter daily and periodic orders and transactions into the system in a timely and accurate basis, employing knowledge of the order-to-cash process to provide a high level of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately keys both verbal and written orders after verifying content and/or calculating cash totals.
- Verifies daily check-off sheets to ensure all required orders are entered in the system.
- Accurately processes all documents related to billing (including credits, delivery confirmations, etc.).- Communicates with both internal and external customers to investigate and resolve discrepancies in the order-to-cash process.
- Maintains files for all order-to-cash transactions and their supporting documents.
- Assists others in meeting daily and periodic deadlines.
- Performs special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) plus one year of related order-to-cash experience required
- One year of post-secondary education with emphasis on business and/or accounting related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, intermediate Excel skills
- Reliable and has the ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Proficient 10-key skills
- Ability to research and resolve order-to-cash related problems