Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Sales Manager - Bay Area
Blackberry Cylance is seeking an Enterprise Sales Manager to team with internal and partner resources to effectively cultivate customer relationships and drive new business in prospective accounts for assigned territory.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new product pipeline growth
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to closure
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products within their markets
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationship, contracts) to accounts and target opportunities
- Focus on account mapping with partner reps, forming an integrated account plan and ultimately optimizing revenue in accounts and exceeding the forecast
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 year’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience in endpoint or network security a plus
- Proven successful track record of over achievement in attainment of quota goals
- Self- driven and highly motivated to exceed goals
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO APPLY
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing:
- Why you are interested in working at BlackbeCylance
- The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
Job Family Group Name:Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Ranked #10 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology companies in North America, BlackBerryCylance® a subsidiary of BlackBerry, is revolutionizing cyber security with products and services that proactively prevent, rather than re-actively detect the execution of advanced persistent threats and malware. Our technology is deployed on over four million endpoints and protects hundreds of enterprise clients worldwide including Fortune 100 organizations and government institutions.
BlackBerry (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB) is a trusted security software and services company that provides enterprises and governments with the technology they need to secure the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, the company is unwavering in its commitment to safety, cybersecurity and data privacy, and leads in key areas such as artificial intelligence, endpoint security and management, encryption and embedded systems. You couldn’t choose a more exciting time to consider joining us! For more information, visit BlackBerry.com and follow @BlackBerry.
©2020 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran Disabled
BlackBerry strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.