Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Executive - Key Sales
at CVS Health
A Strategic Account Executive (SAE), serves as the senior level liaison for our Employer clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Executive Leadership both internally and externally! Being an outstanding healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Owning the strategic account team as the quarterback and have full ownership for client happiness and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client partners and asking questions that lead to mutually helpful innovative pharmacy benefit plan designs.
Success will be motivated by the desire to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client happiness. We are looking for a leader for the account team with the capacity to influence others to deliver results for the client. This will be a key factor in your success. Understanding of the PBM and managed care environment is critical. We believe keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions efficiently to client decision makers. The contributions you will make will align CVS Health for long term growth in the results-oriented PBM marketplace!
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed vital by the Company.
At least 3 years of cumulative account management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* Experience managing large employer group accounts or health plan accounts.
* Experience managing a book of business in PBM industry.
Bachelor's degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.