Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Support Consultant
at CVS Health
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Sales Operations Support Consultant is accountable for supporting the design and delivery of our training curriculum to drive a consistent learning experience, best-in-class customer experience, and overall improvements to Sales employee engagement and job performance. In addition, this role provides assistance with coordination, implementation, and execution of specific projects.
- Supports training strategy for the sales organization.
- Partners with key stakeholders such as Strategy and Marketing, Operations, IT, Compliance, Product Development to ensure training projects are executed on time. This includes, but is not limited to system releases, new program implementations, ongoing enhancements to business and related business processes
- Helps facilitate classroom and virtual training under the guidance of the Sr. Consultant
- Supports management processes, including but not limited to, scheduling, training evaluation and follow-up, competency certifications, learning management system processes.
- Helps implement communication related to processes and tools.
- Assists in the validation of sales performance data; manages follow-up activities.
- Leverages data and information to identify ongoing enhancements to functional processes and overall sales performance
- Ensure sales organization delivers consistent and high quality materials and information to customers and prospects
We would ideally like this candidate to work out of the Cincinnati, OH or Lincoln, RI office, but we may consider allowing this to be a remote position.
- Demonstrated experience (at least 1 year) in an inside or outside sales production position
- Strong working knowledge of SalesForce.com
- The ability to travel up to 20%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data gathering / organizing and analytics experience
- Understanding of or experience with adult learning practices
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and use appropriate influencing techniques
- Strong critical thinking skills and demonstrated success working independently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong research, data collection and analysis techniques.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.