Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Sales Manager has responsibility for planning and executing sales actions among designated regional prospects in order to meet and exceed budget, profitability and revenue targets.
Duties will include:
* Directly responsible for delivering new sales revenue numbers for the designated prospects and/or key account targets within designated regions. Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability and customer timelines.
* Effectively leverages the Omnicare Value Proposition. Maintains and enhances relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; Researches and recommends new opportunities that maximize profitability and meet customer service needs. Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a comprehensive understanding of the long term care business.
* Responsible for the full life cycle of sales activity related to acquiring new business. This includes but is not limited to: partnering with lead generation teams, prospecting, forecasting, contracting, pricing, and negotiation. In partnership with operations, ensures the successful onboarding of new accounts. May assist with contract renewals of existing business.
* Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
* Maintains data integrity in the customer relationship management system.
* Regularly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with Sr. Sales Executive, lead generation groups (inside sales), operations, sales support, finance or other key stakeholders.
* Regularly prepares forecasting and a variety of regional sales performance reports. Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key stakeholders.
* Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and develops actions plans to address. Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to proactively maintain market leadership status.
* Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses. May assists Sales Directors in preparation of proposals and presentations for larger account opportunities.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to foster continued growth and knowledge of the Long Term Care industry
* Participates in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and manages all follow-up activities.
* Collaborates with company and regional leadership within assigned regions to ensure sales targets are met and regularly discusses overall region performance along with internal and external trends that affect sales performance.
**This territory will cover the entire State of Florida. Heavy travel will be required including overnight travel.
* Minimum three years of proven full life-cycle sales experience in a complex services organization.
* Must be willing to travel up to 50%
?? Must have a working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Long Term Care experience preferred (in directly or directly)
* Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
* Strong analytic skills and solid business acumen
* Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
* Experience with Salesforce.com.
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related, equivalent experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.