Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at CVS Health
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for lead generation activities that result in viable sales opportunities.
Duties will include:
* Directly responsible for the lead generation goals and lead generation key performance indicators within designated regions. Prioritizes opportunities based upon profitability and customer timelines.
* Generates leads through a combination of telephone and web inquiry. Regularly engages in cold calling and passive activities to generate leads.
* Effectively uses the Omnicare Value Proposition to capture viable leads. Develops initial relationships with prospects to craft a viable lead.
* Establishes appointments for Sales Directors and Associate Sales Directors. Ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment.
* Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Partners with Sales Director or Associate Sales Director to take action on the follow-up opportunity.
* Regularly gives to the overall efficiency of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with the Sales Team.
* Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales efficiency tools and resources.
* Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
* Maintains an ongoing knowledge of competitive threats and regularly shares this information with others in order to actively maintain market leadership status.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by regularly participating in on-the-job and formal training.
* Assists with the documentation and follow-up activities for Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs.
**This position can be located in either Cincinnati, OH or Dallas, TX.
* A minimum of 6 months of customer service or inside sales / field sales experience.
* Prior experience in inside sales or lead generation channels.
* Experience with Salesforce.com.
* High School Diploma / GED.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.