Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Representative
at CVS Health
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for engaging in lead generation activities that result in viable new sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Directly responsible for delivering on lead generation goals and key performance indicator targets within designated regions.
- Generates leads through a combination of networking, web-inquiries, onsite visits, appointments, and cold calling. Builds a solid first impression of Omnicare services and solutions.
- Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Takes appropriate steps to review and report campaign effectiveness and takes appropriate action to follow-up on opportunities.
- Establishes appointments for Sales Directors and Associate Sales Managers. Ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
- Regularly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with with your key partners.
- Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and your other key partners.
- Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and partners with Sales Director to build appropriate action plans. -
- Maintains an ongoing knowledge of market trends and regularly shares this information with the team to maintain market leadership status.
- May assist Sales Directors or Associate Sales Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- May participate in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and leads all follow-up activities.
**Territory will cover the states of IL and MO. Heavy travel including overnight travel will be required.
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated prior experience in sales - either inside sales or field sales.
- Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed.
- May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytic skills and solid business insight.
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- High School Diploma/GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.