Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Associate
at CVS Health
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Omnicare has an opening for a Field Sales Associate, who is responsible for engaging in lead generation activities that result in viable new sales opportunities within the assigned territory!
Omnicare is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS, Inc. which is a Fortune 5 company, employing over 300,000 associates. Omnicare is a national provider of long term care pharmacy services delivering more than 70 million prescriptions a year.
- Directly responsible for delivering on lead generation goals and key performance indicator targets within designated regions
- Generates leads through a combination of networking, web-inquiries, onsite visits, appointments, and cold calling. Builds a solid first impression of Omnicare services and solutions
- Tracks lead opportunities resulting from marketing campaigns. Takes appropriate steps to review and report campaign efficiency and takes appropriate action to follow-up on opportunities
- Establishes appointments for Sales Directors and Associate Sales Managers. Ensures a seamless handoff between lead generation and onsite appointment
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales efficiency tools and resources
- Regularly contributes to the overall efficiency of the entire market-based team. This includes regularly collaborating and communicating with with your key partners
- Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and your other key partners
- Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and partners with Sales Director to build appropriate action plans. Maintains an ongoing knowledge of market trends and regularly shares this information with the team to maintain market leadership status
- May assist Sales Directors or Associate Sales Managers with the in preparation of proposals and presentations
- May participate in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and leads all follow-up activities
**Territory will cover Nebraska, Minnesota, Kansas, South Dakota and Western IA
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated prior experience in sales - either inside sales or field sales
- Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed. may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license as well as possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured
- Working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.