Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EV Clinical Sales Liaison Nutrition Specialist (RD) - South Dallas
at CVS Health
Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Combine your clinical nutrition skills and marketing experiences in a business development setting. Working for an industry leader and the largest home infusion organization our Nutritionist you play an integral role in delivering high-quality patient care and expanding our reach through the partnerships with our hospitals.
* Assigned selected hospitals to collaborate with case managers, physicians, referral sources and home health agencies to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care.
* Conduct initial education to the patient/caregiver training on our nutrition therapy services and technology. Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
* Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals.
* Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
* Registered Dietitian with current license in state of employment. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Current registration by the Commission of Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association is required.
* Minimum one year clinical nutrition support experience.
* Minimum two years of selling healthcare services.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Home healthcare nutrition experience strongly desired.
* A.S.P.E.N membership
* CNSC certification
Bachelor’s degree in Food/Nutrition or Dietetics is required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.