Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales - Home Infusion Services - South Central US
at CVS Health
As a Director of Sales with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will lead and engage a team of sales managers and sales representatives promoting home infusion and nutrition services to healthcare providers throughout the Southwest Region of the U.S. The Director and their team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
The Director Coram Sales - Southwest will develop short and medium term strategic business plans which identify and execute upon trends within the healthcare landscape.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Leads all aspects of territory level business plans to drive growth and accountability.
* Leads a high-performing sales team through routine business analysis and effective communication to the region team.
* Collaborates with Region leadership team to develop and implement marketing strategies to increase market share.
* Analyzes sales monthly performance in territory for growth planning, understanding variances and implementing required remedial action plans to correct performance.
* Collaborates within the enterprise to drive market growth.
* Conducts market analysis, tracks competitor’s products and services based marketing research, input from the sales team, and other data sources.
* Oversees monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and direct reports.
* Coordinates the Regional Sales Managers assessment of sales territory opportunities, appropriate staffing requirements and equable territory assignments are in line with strategic plans and budgetary requirements.
* Trains and develops RSMs to grow core and enteral therapy admits market share with their respective territories.
* Conducts 1-2 monthly field travel with sales representatives to evaluate effectiveness of sales calls and RSM coaching effectiveness.
* Leads all aspects of RSM’s coaching and performance management efforts to ensure CSLs and TMs achieve their performance goals and expectations.
* Back-up for Regional Managers in their absence
* Calls on key accounts to build and strengthen strategic relationships and secure preferred provider agreements
* Works in partnership with operational and clinical team to achieve the highest quality service levels consistent with organizational guidelines.
* Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, coaching, evaluating performance and development of subordinate staff.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum six years sales experience; plus minimum two years of sales management preferred.
Valid driver’s license and appropriate insurance.
Ability to travel 3-4 days a week (between 50-75%) within the designated region.
Proficiency with Microsoft business software.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.