Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Key Sales
at CVS Health
As an Account Executive (AE), you will have the opportunity to use your healthcare and prescription benefit management (PBM) sales and account expertise to grow our business. Growth is achieved through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. This role supports clients within the Employer segment. We feel this is accomplished through:
- Leading the account as the quarterback by being responsible for the overall client happiness through collaborating with internal teams including account management, underwriting, clinical, and operations.
- Utilizing your presentation skills by delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance.
- Executing client renewals by creating positive relationships with key client partners and asking effective probing questions to identify client needs which you will then translate into CVS Health solutions.
Success will be motivated by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. Your aptitude to efficiently communicate and build relationships with internal and external partners is critical. Exhibiting accurate and proven judgment in handling complex is important for success. We believe it is necessary to have a consultative approach and stay up to date on CVS Health’s programs and solutions as well as market trends! The contributions you will make as a member of our team will position CVS Health for long term growth in the ambitious PBM marketplace!
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. and has the ability to work remotely. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
* At least 2 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry
* Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) experience
* RxClaim experience
* Experience supporting PBM Employer groups
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.