Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PHX - Charter Representative Intern (15522)
at Cutter Aviation
Cutter Aviation is searching for an energetic and eager Charter Representative Intern. This function will serve as a primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide world-class customer service.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP).
- Work with Flight Managers to formulate and coordinate programs to promote charter services.
- Monitor industry trends that may affect business strategies.
- Administers the scheduling of aircraft, pilots and charter customers and the day-to-day operation of the Flight Department.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- Must demonstrate good judgment in balancing the needs of the customer with the needs of the company
- Proven ability to interact in a team environment and work effectively with peers to accomplish objectives
- Must be a self starter able to operate with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects and prioritize objectives, maintain focus and demonstrate a results-oriented work ethic.
- Possess proven skills in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- Have a sincere desire to assist customers
- Must be currently enrolled in College Courses
- Able to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Attendance and Dependability: Employee must report to work at the scheduled time and seldom be absent or late. Employee must be able to complete work in an accurate, timely, thorough manner and be conscientious about assignments. Routinely exhibits a sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Communication and Contact: Employee must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers, colleagues and superiors. Must maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information. Must be friendly, courteous and helpful at all times.
- Relationship with Others: Employee must work effectively and relate well to others including superiors, colleagues and customers. Must consistently exhibit a positive and professional attitude when interacting with others. Must maintain constructive working relationships and seek to promote good employee morale.
- Meeting Business Goals and Objectives: Employee must be able to set goals and objectives for themselves and to meet or exceed goals set by senior management.