Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Manager- Industrial
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Strategic Account Manager - INDUSTRIAL
We currently have an opening for a Strategic Accounts Manager - Industrial within our Sales group. This position is located in the CENTRAL REGION. The primary objective of this role is to drive aggressive revenue growth through solicitation and growth of new and existing Cree Lighting Customers.
What can our company do for you?
Our Strategic Account business is going through a period of impressive growth. We have a growing and ever evolving product line that positions Cree as a premier lighting brand in the industry. We continue to deliver superior products to the market and our roadmap for the future is very promising. Aside from world-class products, Cree offers a work environment that is fast paced and competitive without the organizational politics that you will find in other organizations. We work as a team always for the betterment of our customers.
What can you do for our company?
The primary focus of this position is the development and management of Cree Lighting, Strategic Account, Industrial end-user customers. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the management of multiple strategic account distributor relationships, as they relate to end-user business.
- Demonstration of a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding Cree Lighting sales and profit targets for the Industrial market vertical.
- Sales with key Strategic Accounts will be kept clearly in focus and on track.
- Develop annual business plans for each Strategic Account end user and National Account distributors supported by hard revenue targets.
- Track and communicate competitive factors, trends, issues and opportunities at regional and national levels.
- Build and maintain a strong business pipeline of Fortune 1000 caliber industrial clients and relentlessly pursue opportunities to broaden our markets. This requires focusing on growing business with current customers and pursuing new customers.
- Identify and book strategic opportunities that will flatten seasonality trends within the lighting market.
- Maintain Salesforce.com records completely and accurately ensuring proper coordination with factory production.
- Establish productive, professional and consultative relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and with associated channel partners. Identify customer pain points and translate these into opportunities for Cree.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations. Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and client personnel.
- Coordination of customer purchases through existing or new distributors and contractors.
- Understand and leverage relationships with key existing and future Cree distributors.
What you need for success:
- An existing and strong book of business either through your distribution or end user experiences to this point in your career. Industrial focused experience and client base is HIGHLY preferred
- Demonstrated confident, hunter mentality sales approach with ability to build and maintain positive relationships that align with Cree’s values
- Strong problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to customers’ managerial teams and sales teams with a willingness to challenge the status quo when necessary
- A sound technical lighting aptitude for lamps, luminaires and related controls with a well-formed business and financial acumen as it relates to industrial marketplace
- A selfless team player mentality with the ability to balance personal goals with those of the broader organization
- Ability to seamlessly transition from strategic to tactical conversations as necessary
- Ability to forge positive working relationships and alliances with others within Cree or with partners to get things done
- 8+ years of sales and management experience (National/Strategic Accounts) in the lighting industry or with Industrial / Commercial distributor with a lighting related focus
- Demonstrated history of key account sales/business development success
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, Internet Research, PowerPoint & Salesforce.com
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- This position requires travel nationwide between 50% - 75% of the time and the ability to work remote with limited supervision
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- 5+ years of Senior Sales Management responsibilities of/for Industrial National Account distribution.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.