Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Semiconductor Sales Operations Reporting Data Analyst
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations analyst to join the Global Semiconductor Sales Operations team in Durham, NC. This position will focus on the acquisition, integrity and quality of sales-related data and the eventual downstream reporting of that data to the sales field and the executive management of Cree. Responsibilities include tactical completion of data acquisition and integrity procedures, distributor point of sale (POS) and distributor inventory data validation, customer master data maintenance, sales analytics and related project work. Candidate must be able to work independently and be a relentless problem-solver. A love for data and analytics is required and a high attention to detail is essential to being successful in this role. Travel not required.
- Assist with global channel data management functions including, but not limited to, distributor on-boarding, POS/inventory validation and exception resolution
- Ensure quality of data and accuracy of downstream reporting through precise attention to detail and execution of quality assurance processes
- Help manage co-sourced Customer Data Management (CDM) function responsible for the collection, validation and enrichment of sales data for subsequent internal consumption.
- Work directly with global Cree distributors to resolve specific data issues, improve data quality and reduce data anomalies in POS and Inventory reports.
- Monitor and maintain Tableau dashboards used to identify anomalies in data and communicate sales data to global sales and marketing organization.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and data as well as analytical support for management.
- Liaise effectively with internal IT resources to successfully execute related projects
- Maintain customer master data
- Provide unmatched customer service to Sales Teams by providing clear communication and timely responses to sales support inquiries
- 4 Year Bachelors Degree
- Strong MS Excel spreadsheet experience (Excel test will be administered as part of the interview process)
- Intrinsic drive and flexibility; able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to manage many tasks at the same time
- Excellent communication, organization and professional presence
- Very high attention to detail
- Natural problem-solver, self-motivated, team player who is willing to pitch in wherever needed.
- Tableau Desktop experience
- Exposure to distribution sales model
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using and/or supporting SalesForce.Com
At Cree, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.