Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Sales Representative **$18/HR**
at Corporate Job Bank
|Location: Tempe, AZ|
|Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct|
|Start Date: 00/00/0000|
|End Date: 00/00/0000|
|Hours: Full Time|
|Req'd Years of Experience: 1-2|
|Req'd Education: college degree|
$18/hr then about 3 months pay will increase to $19.23/Hour ($40K) plus Annual Profit Sharing and Sales Bonuses of $2500-$7500/Year paid quarterly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide sufficient outbound activity to meet the requirements of the regions/territories they support.
- Execute on Outbound Marketing programs they are assigned and maintain all associated SLA’s.
- Maintain compliance within a client's CRM on all inbound leads in which they are assigned.
- Work with Account Executives they support to develop a territory plan.
- Work with IMMs to develop a pipeline that supports MGO generation and revenue goals.
- Prepare and submit activity reports, pipeline forecasts, and conversion rates to their manager as requested.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in a client's CRM.
- Set up and conduct warm handoff for ISE and/or Partners (if needed) prior to passing and/or converting a lead to an opportunity
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully find and cultivate new leads through cold calling.
- Able to connect “pain” of the potential client during the lower level discussion to the actual high-level need of the organization.
- Able to map people and titles to corporate structure, understand roles and responsibilities, align roles to their growth objectives and success criteria, facilitate handoffs to others and set goals.
- Should understand divisional and reporting relationships, authority for decisions, building trust and belief in the value of you and your company.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling “high-value services” to business executives in large organizations in a competitive situation.
- Ability to summarize the solution and offer it into an organized and comprehensive format that describes the solution, aligns to the clients' needs and growth objectives, and positions the offering with pricing, ROI, and value benefit proposition. It should be designed to be able to stand alone to move the sale forward without the presence of the salesperson.
- Ability to interpret and anticipate, understanding decision making systems and authorities: budgets, cycles, influencers and deterrents, competition.
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple customers and projects.
- Benefits & Perks:
The company offers a rich benefits package with competitive compensation. The company supports continued education with tuition reimbursement program and a scholarship opportunity. Qualified employees may also be eligible to participate in the annual profit share bonus plan.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of outbound calling or inside sales experience where they had to make a strategic call. The will research the company to develop a sales pitch to attract the customer to their product.
- Type 40 WPM
- Comfortable working multiple computer screens and tabs at once
- Assertive/extrovert type of personality in developing report and relationship.