Colyar Technology Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Colyar Technology Solutions
Colyar Technology Solutions (CTS) is an established software company, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and in business for over 20 years. CTS provides enterprise, cloud-based, software solutions to State Agencies administering USDA Child Nutrition Programs. Our solutions enable States to more effectively administer programs that exist for the purpose of feeding children across the nation, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and building a team of passionate people to further our customers’ mission.
We are currently seeking an energetic, hardworking Account Executive to build and maintain relationships with key customers. The candidate would be responsible for a substantial portion of the company’s revenue by growing and renewing existing accounts, identifying and landing key opportunities for an assigned book of business.
This is a remote position, and we are seeking a serious, driven individual who is ready to join and help accelerate growth on a team positioned to win in 2019 and beyond. We value intelligence, ambition and consistent professionalism.
The Account Executive will manage customer accounts, build relationships with each customer, initiate and monitor projects, facilitate communications between CTS and the customer and assist in the Sales and Marketing of existing and new solutions.
- Oversee a book of business ranging from 8-13 State Agency Customers
- Work to exceed sales quota targets by selling and marketing solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Proactively manage sales pipeline and renewals to meet monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Negotiate annual contract renewals in advance of contract expiration
- Understand and anticipate customer business needs to drive the success of all accounts
- Strengthen customer relationships with consistent communication and the introduction of new solutions
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with customers; in-person and/or over the phone
- Attend and represent CTS at industry conferences and trade shows
- Present to small and large groups of customers and prospects at industry specific conferences
- Communicate with and present to C-level executives, confidently conveying our value proposition and overcoming objections
- Assist in collecting customer feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Support the RFP/RFI/RFQ process by providing responses to business requirements
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of the time noting 30% or less is typical
Bonus Points For:
- Experience managing a $3MM+ annual book of business
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience with Enterprise and/or Federal/State Agency customers
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience generating new SaaS application software sales
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong experience expanding and retaining accounts
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, accounts, and internal stakeholders
- Solid Sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable being uncomfortable
- A team player that will thrive in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- A highly motivated and result-driven individual
- An individual with integrity; you always strive for what is good and right for the organization and our customers
- An individual who understands that selling is helping; you pride yourself on being a trusted advisor to your customers
- An individual whose instinct is to solve a problem without being asked
- An individual who operates with a sense of urgency
- An individual with great personal and professional accountability
Building on a reputation for success that is more than 20 years in the making, Colyar Technology Solutions utilizes cutting-edge information technology as well as proven program and project management methodologies to help our customers manage complex government programs. Offering a strong suite of web-based applications, our presence as a preferred partner of choice in our industry is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy working for a company that truly values its people and helps customers do the most important job of feeding kids across the nation.
We Proudly Offer
- Highly competitive compensation
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Continuous career support and professional development opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings with safe harbor match
We look forward to talking with you. Please reach out if you have the experience and capability to be a part of our team as an Account Executive!
We are not entertaining contractors or candidates in need of work authorization (H1B) sponsorship.